660 Color Paintings of Claude Monet (Part 1) - French Impressionist Painter (November 14, 1840 - December 5, 1926)

Category: Kindle Store,Kindle eBooks,Arts & Photography

660 Color Paintings of Claude Monet (Part 1) - French Impressionist Painter (November 14, 1840 - December 5, 1926) Details

Claude Monet book includes 660 high quality reproductions of his greatest masterpieces with title and date.

Reviews

I have downloaded the works of 8 or 10 different artists and find the ability to "walk through many galleries" while seated comfortably in my own home, a wonderful experience. It's so very inspiring to sit and study the works of the old masters. My only problem now is that I'm spending more time studying them than I am at me easel. But as I see more, I'm also much more excited about creating my OWN gallery here at home!What I found most interesting to discern from their paintings was how they so often use the same subjects and the areas where they themselves live and travel! That's what I will now try to do in my art.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel