Monet Paintings and Drawings CD-ROM and Book (Dover Electronic Clip Art) [Paperback] [2008] (Author) Claude Monet, Carol Belanger Grafton

Category: Books

Monet Paintings and Drawings CD-ROM and Book (Dover Electronic Clip Art) [Paperback] [2008] (Author) Claude Monet, Carol Belanger Grafton Details

Reviews

I got this book and CD-Rom for doing CM style picture studies with my children hoping that the files on the disc would be of a decent size and quality. I wasn't sure if they would be because other people had left reviews about other books in this series only having tiny pictures in them. I can tell you though that that is not the case with this book. I was very pleasantly surprised that the pictures that come on the CD-Rom in the large JPEG file is definitely of sufficient size and quality to print a picture off of to use for our picture study purposes.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel