Level 2A - Lesson Book: Piano Adventures

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Level 2A - Lesson Book: Piano Adventures Details

(Faber Piano Adventures ). The 2nd Edition Level 2A Lesson Book follows Piano Adventures Level 1. The book opens with a Note Reading Guide and an introduction to eighth note rhythm patterns. Students work with 5-finger transposition, functional harmony, and musical phrases. Exploration of C, G, D and A major and minor 5-finger positions builds on intervallic reading skills that were introduced in the earlier level. Appealing repertoire reinforces key concepts and encourages students to explore musical expression through varied dynamics and tempos. Selections include well-known classics from the great composers and original compositions.

Reviews

I love this series. It introduces kids to things slowly, but my second grader has been picking up on this really quickly. She has been playing for about a year. She has only had consistent lessons for a few months now. Prior to this, she had some lessons for about two months and then I just worked her through the first book myself after we moved until I could get her a new teacher. I don’t know that I would be able to do it myself at this level, because although I have a music background, I do not have a background in piano, but she is grasping it with her piano instructor!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel